[Saga/Kashima | Baba Sake Brewery] Real Sake Brewery Study Abroad With Brewery Experience, Tasting,The Sake made by yourself(720ml)
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Time required about 5-7 hours
Up to 6 people
Sake made by your hands tastes delicious!
Benefits of joining
- Just like a real brewer! You can actually experience sake brewing!
- "Freshly squeezed sake" that you were involved in making will be delivered to your home at a later date!
- After the experience, you can taste and taste sake in the brewery!
- Sake brewery exclusive guide LSG brewery guide!
- Local guide by LSG (optional participation)!
About sake brewery
Baba Sake Brewery
Founded in 1795.
Located in the Nogomi district of Kashima City, Saga Prefecture, this sake brewery has been brewing sake for over 200 years with a focus on local production for local consumption.
Brand name: NogomiClick here for the homepage
text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
8:40Meet at Baba Sake Brewery
An orientation will be held on the sake production process and precautions.
⑴ Steamed rice ⑵ Cooling of steamed rice ⑶ Preparation (paddle work, etc.)
(4) Koji making, etc. *Please note that the contents may change depending on the preparation situation of the day.
12:00-12:30Sake tasting in the brewery
12:30-13:30Lunch break (free)
A local sake guide will take you to recommended restaurants nearby.
*Lunch is not included in the experience fee.
13:30-15:30Kashima area guide (voluntary participation)
Local guide by local sake guide Yutoku Inari Shrine, HAMABAR, etc. (Transportation fees are not included in the experience fee.)
Later (1-2 months later)Freshly squeezed sake delivered to your home!
|Experience fee||■Basic Price
・Deliver a freshly pressed sake (sake that you were made by yourself)：+3,900JPY（include shipping charge）
|Basic price includes||
|About payment method||Credit card payment only|
|About reservation deadline||7 days before|
|What to prepare||
Please come in clean and easy-to-move clothes.
・T-shirt ・Towel for wiping sweat ・Outerwear that is easy to put on and take off, such as fleece or jersey for cold protection ・Clean shoes for indoor use (boots are recommended)
Each sake brewery has issued a special permission and is accepting people who have experienced it.
Please be sure to read the "Notes" on this page and observe the etiquette of the sake brewery.
4 days before: 0%Please be sure to contact us in case of cancellation.
3 to 2 days before: 50% of the reservation fee
The day before to the day: 100% of the reservation fee
Cancellation without notice: 100% of the reservation fee
We will process the refund after you contact us.
|The meeting place||Baba Sake Brewery Co., Ltd. 1365 Otsu Mikawachi, Kashima City, Saga Prefecture 849-1315
|how to access||
<Nearest bus stop>
・3 minute walk from Nishitetsu Mikawachi bus stop
・It is ten minutes by car from JR "Hizenhama Station"
・About 1 hour and 29 minutes from Fukuoka city by toll road ・About 55 minutes from Saga city by general road
|parking||No parking lot *Please use a nearby pay parking lot
*If you come by car, you cannot sample sake.
Guest House Maru
An accommodation facility that opened on April 29, 2019 as an inn that connects people and the community by renovating a vacant house that used to be a small inn near Hizenhama Station.
About 10 minutes on foot to Baba Sake Brewery
Per person: 28,000 yen (excluding tax) ~
Requests about experiences
- Please do not eat natto, natto-based dishes, mandarin oranges, or yogurt the day before and on the day of the sake brewing experience.
- Do not use perfumes, cosmetics with strong fragrances, or hair styling products.
- Please cut your nails short and remove any manicure or gel nails.
- During the sake brewing experience, please refrain from bringing in items that may fall, such as accessories and mobile phones.
- Please follow the instructions of the employees during work, as it may cause an accident.
- Please note that you cannot drink alcohol if you are driving a car yourself.
- The brewery staff wants you to know about the sake brewing process, so they are specially allowing you to enter the brewery and experience the sake brewing process. Please join us so that you don't forget that feeling.
About new coronavirus infection prevention measures
● Request for temperature measurement
On the day, please be sure to measure the temperature before departure. If you have a fever of 37.5 degrees or higher, please cancel. You will be charged a cancellation fee based on our cancellation policy.
Thorough hand-washing and mask-wearing
Please wear a mask at all times in the brewery. (Please cooperate with bringing a mask.)