[Fukuoka/ Munakata | Katsuya Sake Brewery] Real Sake Brewery Study Abroad With Brewery Experience, Tasting,The Sake made by yourself(720ml)
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Time required about 6 hours
Up to 4 people
Sake made by your hands tastes delicious!
Benefits of joining
- Just like a real brewer! You can actually experience sake brewing!
- "Freshly squeezed sake" that you were involved in making will be delivered to your home at a later date!
- After the experience, you can taste and taste sake in the brewery!
- The experience will be filmed by LSG, so it will be a special memory!
- Sake brewery exclusive guide LSG brewery guide!
- Local guide by LSG (optional)
About sake brewery
Katsuya Sake Brewery
Founded in 1790.
The sacred water of Okinoshima, an island registered as a world cultural heritage site where the gods dwell, is brewed, and the sacred water of Nakatsumiya at Munakata Taisha Shrine is used as the brewing water for the sake. Would you like to study abroad at a real sake brewery at Katsuya Sake Brewery?
Brand: Nara no Tsuyu, OkinoshimaClick here for the homepage
- Local SAKE Guide -
Shochu Meister | Shochu Navigator | Soil Doctor
Born in Kagoshima Prefecture. I would like to help the brewers and chief brewers to convey the appeal of shochu and sake to as many people as possible!
8:40Meet at Katsuya Sake Brewery
An orientation will be held on the sake production process and precautions.
9:00-12:00Brewery experience (morning session)
⑴ Steamed rice ⑵ Cooling of steamed rice ⑶ Preparation (paddle work, etc.)
(4) Koji making, etc. *Please note that the contents may change depending on the preparation situation of the day.
LSG will take you to recommended restaurants nearby.
*Lunch is not included in the experience fee.
13:00-16:00Brewery experience (afternoon)
⑴ Washing the rice ⑵ Turning the rice malt * Please note that the contents will change depending on the preparation situation of the day.
16:30Sake tasting in the brewery
*The daily schedule may vary slightly depending on the sake brewed and the season.
Later (1-2 months later)Freshly squeezed sake delivered to your home!
|Experience fee||■Basic Price
・Deliver a freshly pressed sake (sake that you were made by yourself)：+3,900JPY（include shipping charge）
|Basic price includes||
|About payment method||Credit card payment only|
|About reservation deadline||7 days before|
|What to prepare||
Please come in clean and easy-to-move clothes.
・T-shirt ・Towel for wiping sweat ・Outerwear that is easy to put on and take off, such as fleece or jersey for cold protection ・Clean shoes for indoor use (boots are recommended)
Each sake brewery has issued a special permission and is accepting people who have experienced it.
Please be sure to read the "Notes" on this page and observe the etiquette of the sake brewery.
4 days before: 0%Please be sure to contact us in case of cancellation.
3 to 2 days before: 50% of the reservation fee
The day before to the day: 100% of the reservation fee
Cancellation without notice: 100% of the reservation fee
We will process the refund after you contact us.
|The meeting place||Katsuya Shuzo General Partnership Company 4-1-10 Akama, Munakata City, Fukuoka Prefecture 811-4146
|how to access||
・6 minutes on foot from JR Kyushu Kagoshima Main Line "JR Kyoiku Daimae Station"
・About 50 minutes from Fukuoka city by toll road ・About 47 minutes from Kitakyushu city by toll road
|parking||No parking lot *Please use a nearby pay parking lot
*If you come by car, you cannot sample sake.
Akama Station Hotel
Right in front of JR Akama Station. About 6 minutes by car from Katsuya Sake Brewery.
Per person: 4,500 yen (tax included) ~
Chisun Inn Munakata
About 7 minutes by car from Katsuya Sake Brewery.
Per person: 5,200 yen (excluding tax) ~
Requests about experiences
- Please do not eat natto, natto-based dishes, mandarin oranges, or yogurt the day before and on the day of the sake brewing experience.
- Do not use perfumes, cosmetics with strong fragrances, or hair styling products.
- Please cut your nails short and remove any manicure or gel nails.
- During the sake brewing experience, please refrain from bringing in items that may fall, such as accessories and mobile phones.
- Please follow the instructions of the employees during work, as it may cause an accident.
- Please note that you cannot drink alcohol if you are driving a car yourself.
- The brewery staff wants you to know about the sake brewing process, so they are specially allowing you to enter the brewery and experience the sake brewing process. Please join us so that you don't forget that feeling.
About new coronavirus infection prevention measures
● Request for temperature measurement
On the day, please be sure to measure the temperature before departure. If you have a fever of 37.5 degrees or higher, please cancel. You will be charged a cancellation fee based on our cancellation policy.
Thorough hand-washing and mask-wearing
Please wear a mask at all times in the brewery. (Please cooperate with bringing a mask.)