[Saga/Miyaki Town | Amabuki Sake Brewery] Real Sake Brewery Study Abroad With Brewery Experience, Tasting,The Sake made by yourself(720ml)
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Time required about 5-7 hours
Up to 6 people
Sake made by your hands tastes delicious!
Benefits of joining
- Just like a real brewer! You can actually experience sake brewing!
- "Freshly squeezed sake" that you were involved in making will be delivered to your home at a later date!
- After the experience, you can taste and taste sake in the brewery!
- The experience will be filmed by LSG, so it will be a special memory!
- Sake brewery exclusive guide LSG brewery guide!
- Local guide by LSG (optional participation)!
About sake brewery
Amabuki Sake Brewery
Founded more than 330 years ago.
Amabuki Sake Brewery is a traditional sake brewery representing Miyaki Town, Saga Prefecture. Sotaro Kinoshita, the 11th generation brewer, started sake brewing with flower yeast, and now Amabuki Sake Brewery is attracting attention from the industry and the world.
Brand: Amabuki, Kusaka MusouClick here for the homepage
- Local SAKE Guide -
6:45Meet at Amabuki Sake Brewery (those who can participate from the beginning)
An orientation will be held on the sake production process and precautions.
7:00-9:30Brewery experience (morning session)
(* Participation in the middle of the session from 9:00 is also possible. The price will not change.)
⑴Making koji, ⑵Steamed rice, ⑶Leaving to cool, ⑷Preparation, etc.
10:30-12:00Sake tasting etc.
12:00end of work
*The schedule may vary slightly depending on the sake brewed and the season.
12:30-13:30Lunch break (free)
A local sake guide will take you to recommended restaurants nearby.
*Lunch is not included in the experience fee.
13:30-15:30Miyaki-cho area guide (voluntary participation)
Local guide by a local sake guide Yamada Sunflower Garden, Chiguri Hachimangu Shrine, etc. (Transportation fees are not included in the experience fee.)
Later (1-2 months later)Freshly squeezed sake delivered to your home!
|Experience fee||■Basic Price
・Deliver a freshly pressed sake (sake that you were made by yourself)：+3,900JPY（include shipping charge）
|About payment method||Credit card payment only|
|About reservation deadline||7 days before|
|What to prepare||
Please come in clean and easy-to-move clothes.
・T-shirt ・Towel for wiping sweat ・Outerwear that is easy to put on and take off, such as fleece or jersey for cold protection ・Clean shoes for indoor use (boots are recommended)
Each sake brewery has issued a special permission and is accepting people who have experienced it.
Please be sure to read the "Notes" on this page and observe the etiquette of the sake brewery.
4 days before: 0%Please be sure to contact us in case of cancellation.
3 to 2 days before: 50% of the reservation fee
The day before to the day: 100% of the reservation fee
Cancellation without notice: 100% of the reservation fee
We will process the refund after you contact us.
|The meeting place||Amabuki Sake Brewery Joint Stock Company 2894 Higashio, Miyaki-cho, Sanyoki-gun, Saga Prefecture
|how to access||
・About 10 minutes by car from JR Kurume Station
About 8 minutes by car from JR Nakahara Station
・About 1 hour from Fukuoka city by toll road ・About 38 minutes from Saga city by general road
|parking||No parking lot *Please use a nearby pay parking lot
*If you come by car, you cannot sample sake.
Hostel Il Faro Kurume
A new landmark of Kurume that goes beyond the concept of a hotel. We aimed to be the best quality hostel in Japan.
About 16 minutes by car to Amabuki Sake Brewery
Per person: 3,400 yen (tax included) ~
Highness Hotel Kurume
Highness Hotel Kurume is a hotel located in the center of Kurume City. In addition to lodging facilities, the hotel also has banquet halls and conference rooms.
About 16 minutes by car to Amabuki Sake Brewery
Per person: 5,980 yen (excluding tax) ~
Requests about experiences
- Please do not eat natto, natto-based dishes, mandarin oranges, or yogurt the day before and on the day of the sake brewing experience.
- Do not use perfumes, cosmetics with strong fragrances, or hair styling products.
- Please cut your nails short and remove any manicure or gel nails.
- During the sake brewing experience, please refrain from bringing in items that may fall, such as accessories and mobile phones.
- Please follow the instructions of the employees during work, as it may cause an accident.
- Please note that you cannot drink alcohol if you are driving a car yourself.
- The brewery staff wants you to know about the sake brewing process, so they are specially allowing you to enter the brewery and experience the sake brewing process. Please join us so that you don't forget that feeling.
About new coronavirus infection prevention measures
● Request for temperature measurement
On the day, please be sure to measure the temperature before departure. If you have a fever of 37.5 degrees or higher, please cancel. You will be charged a cancellation fee based on our cancellation policy.
Thorough hand-washing and mask-wearing
Please wear a mask at all times in the brewery. (Please cooperate with bringing a mask.)