[Nagasaki/Hirado｜Mori Sake Brewery] Real Sake Brewery Study Abroad With Brewery Experience, Tasting,The Sake made by yourself(720ml)
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Time required about 5-7 hours
Up to 6 people
Sake made by your hands tastes delicious!
Benefits of joining
- Just like a real brewer! You can actually experience sake brewing!
- "Freshly squeezed sake" that you were involved in making will be delivered to your home at a later date!
- After the experience, you can taste and taste sake in the brewery!
- The experience will be filmed by LSG, so it will be a special memory!
- Sake brewery exclusive guide LSG brewery guide!
- Local guide by LSG (optional)
About sake brewery
Mori Sake Brewery
Founded in 1895.
A sake brewery that represents Hirado, a port city that prospered as a hub for overseas trade. The representative brand "Hiran" is the old name of Hirado. You will be intoxicated with the delicious sake brewed by Mr. Yutaro Mori, a young toji in his 30s aiming for the ultimate local sake.
Brand: HiranClick here for the homepage
- Local SAKE Guide -
I'm a 60th birthday old man who is good at enjoying various sports cheering and watching along with alcohol, and has a little experience living in the United States♪
8:40Meet at Mori Sake Brewery
An orientation will be held on the sake production process and precautions.
⑴ Steamed rice ⑵ Cooling of steamed rice ⑶ Preparation (paddle work, etc.)
(4) Koji making, etc. *Please note that the contents may change depending on the preparation situation of the day.
12:00-12:30Sake tasting in the brewery
12:30-13:30Lunch break (free)
A local sake guide will take you to recommended restaurants nearby.
*Lunch is not included in the experience fee.
13:30-15:30Hirado area guide (optional participation)
Local guide by a local sake guide Hirado Castle, Hirado Xavier Memorial Church, etc. (Transportation fees are not included in the experience fee.)
Later (1-2 months later)Freshly squeezed sake delivered to your home!
|Experience fee||■Basic Price
・Deliver a freshly pressed sake (sake that you were made by yourself)：+3,900JPY（include shipping charge）
|About payment method||Credit card payment only|
|About reservation deadline||7 days before|
|What to prepare||
Please come in clean and easy-to-move clothes.
・T-shirt ・Towel for wiping sweat ・Outerwear that is easy to put on and take off, such as fleece or jersey for cold protection ・Clean shoes for indoor use (boots are recommended)
Each sake brewery has issued a special permission and is accepting people who have experienced it.
Please be sure to read the "Notes" on this page and observe the etiquette of the sake brewery.
4 days before: 0%Please be sure to contact us in case of cancellation.
3 to 2 days before: 50% of the reservation fee
The day before to the day: 100% of the reservation fee
Cancellation without notice: 100% of the reservation fee
We will process the refund after you contact us.
|The meeting place||Mori Sake Brewery Co., Ltd. 31-2 Shinmachi, Hirado City, Nagasaki Prefecture 859-5115
|how to access||
・About 9 minutes by car from Matsuura Railway "Tabira Hiradoguchi Station"
・About 1 hour and 55 minutes from Nagasaki city using the toll road
1 hour 50 minutes
|parking||No parking lot *Please use a nearby pay parking lot
*If you come by car, you cannot sample sake.
Guest House Hamayu
An inn near the center of Hirado. Since it is a guest house, there are no rooms or baths like in a hotel, but the food is gorgeous, and you can get a lot for this price! ? This is an inn that often receives happy voices from tourists!
About 9 minutes on foot to Mori Sake Brewery
Per person: From 7,000 yen
Hirado Guesthouse Kotonoha
It is a guest house in Hirado, a small inn with a small life.
Per person: 3,000 yen ~
Requests about experiences
- Please do not eat natto, natto-based dishes, mandarin oranges, or yogurt the day before and on the day of the sake brewing experience.
- Do not use perfumes, cosmetics with strong fragrances, or hair styling products.
- Please cut your nails short and remove any manicure or gel nails.
- During the sake brewing experience, please refrain from bringing in items that may fall, such as accessories and mobile phones.
- Please follow the instructions of the employees during work, as it may cause an accident.
- Please note that you cannot drink alcohol if you are driving a car yourself.
- The brewery staff wants you to know about the sake brewing process, so they are specially allowing you to enter the brewery and experience the sake brewing process. Please join us so that you don't forget that feeling.
About new coronavirus infection prevention measures
● Request for temperature measurement
On the day, please be sure to measure the temperature before departure. If you have a fever of 37.5 degrees or higher, please cancel. You will be charged a cancellation fee based on our cancellation policy.
Thorough hand-washing and mask-wearing
Please wear a mask at all times in the brewery. (Please cooperate with bringing a mask.)