[Fukuoka Kurume | Mori no kura] Real SAKE brewery study abroad with Brewery Experience, Tasting,The Sake made by yourself(720ml)
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Time required about 5-7 hours
Up to 6 people
Sake made by your hands tastes delicious!
Benefits of joining
- Just like a real brewer! You can actually experience sake brewing!
- "Freshly squeezed sake" that you were involved in making will be delivered to your home at a later date!
- After the experience, you can taste and taste sake in the brewery!
- The experience will be filmed by LSG, so it will be a special memory!
- Sake brewery exclusive guide LSG brewery guide!
- Local guide by LSG (optional participation)!
About sake brewery
Mori no Kura
Founded in 1898.
In search of good water, moved to Kurume City, Fukuoka Prefecture. This sake brewery is also famous for Kyushu's first 100% pure rice sake brewing. For more than 100 years, Suenaga Toji, who makes sake, has inherited the techniques of Toji Mizuma for four generations.
Brand name: Mori no Kura, Top KuraClick here for the homepage
- Local SAKE Guide -
8:40Gather at Mori no Kura
An orientation will be held on the sake production process and precautions.
⑴ Steamed rice ⑵ Cooling of steamed rice ⑶ Preparation (paddle work, etc.)
(4) Koji making, etc. *Please note that the contents may change depending on the preparation situation of the day.
12:00-12:30Sake tasting in the brewery
12:30-13:30Lunch break (free)
A local sake guide will take you to recommended restaurants nearby.
*Lunch is not included in the experience fee.
13:30-15:30Kurume area guide (voluntary participation)
Regional guide by a local sake guide Kurume City Museum of Art, Kora Taisha Shrine, etc. (Transportation fees are not included in the experience fee.)
Later (1-2 months later)Freshly squeezed sake delivered to your home!
|Experience fee||■Basic Price
・Deliver a freshly pressed sake (sake that you were made by yourself)：+3,900JPY（include shipping charge）
|About payment method||Credit card payment only|
|About reservation deadline||7 days before|
|What to prepare||
Please come in clean and easy-to-move clothes.
・T-shirt ・Towel for wiping sweat ・Outerwear that is easy to put on and take off, such as fleece or jersey for cold protection ・Clean shoes for indoor use (boots are recommended)
Each sake brewery has issued a special permission and is accepting people who have experienced it.
Please be sure to read the "Notes" on this page and observe the etiquette of the sake brewery.
4 days before: 0%Please be sure to contact us in case of cancellation.
3 to 2 days before: 50% of the reservation fee
The day before to the day: 100% of the reservation fee
Cancellation without notice: 100% of the reservation fee
We will process the refund after you contact us.
|The meeting place||Mori no Kura Co., Ltd. 2773 Tamaman, Mizuma Town, Kurume City, Fukuoka Prefecture 830-0112
|how to access||
<When using public transportation>
・6 minutes on foot from JR Nagasaki Main Line "JR Hizenhama Station"
・About 1 hour and 37 minutes from Fukuoka city by toll road ・About 47 minutes from Saga city by general road ・About 1 hour and 16 minutes from Nagasaki city by toll road
|parking||No parking lot *Please use a nearby pay parking lot
*If you come by car, you cannot sample sake.
Enjoy melty natural hot springs and additive-free natural food. An inn in an old private house where you can enjoy the rural scenery of the Chikugo Plain.
About 5 minutes by car to Mori no Kura
Per person: from 17,750 yen
Requests about experiences
- Please do not eat natto, natto-based dishes, mandarin oranges, or yogurt the day before and on the day of the sake brewing experience.
- Do not use perfumes, cosmetics with strong fragrances, or hair styling products.
- Please cut your nails short and remove any manicure or gel nails.
- During the sake brewing experience, please refrain from bringing in items that may fall, such as accessories and mobile phones.
- Please follow the instructions of the employees during work, as it may cause an accident.
- Please note that you cannot drink alcohol if you are driving a car yourself.
- The brewery staff wants you to know about the sake brewing process, so they are specially allowing you to enter the brewery and experience the sake brewing process. Please join us so that you don't forget that feeling.
About new coronavirus infection prevention measures
● Request for temperature measurement
On the day, please be sure to measure the temperature before departure. If you have a fever of 37.5 degrees or higher, please cancel. You will be charged a cancellation fee based on our cancellation policy.
Thorough hand-washing and mask-wearing
Please wear a mask at all times in the brewery. (Please cooperate with bringing a mask.)