[Sake brewery fan] Real sake brewery study abroad rice making x sake brewing
本プロジェクトは、January 21, 2023 23:55 までに、少なくとも ¥1,000,000 円達成しなければ、実現しません。
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Learn at a sake brewery Real sake brewery study abroad
A special seasonal sake brewing experience, “Real Sake Brewery Study Abroad”. Specialized for sake lovers, this is a plan where you can experience making sake and harvesting rice. When it comes to the sake you usually drink, many of you must be wondering, “How is it made?”, “Who makes it?”, “Where is it made?” Why don't you try interacting with brewers who you can't usually meet and experience sake brewing with your five senses? I'm sure a more fun drinking life is waiting for you ♪
Acceptable number of people: Maximum 6 people
*Please note that the reception will be closed as soon as the capacity is reached.
- Duration: about 5 hours
Participation fee: 16,500 yen (tax included)
● Rice harvesting experience
● Sake brewing experience
Sake brewery study abroad sake (self-prepared sake) 1 bottle
* Reservation deadline is one week before the experience date. Please check the schedule of the sake brewery you want to participate in and purchase the experience plan on this page.
3 Benefits of Participating
- Know the thoughts of the creator!
- Anyway, you can learn more about alcohol!
- Homemade sake is delicious!
Real Sake Brewery Study Abroad Flow
(1) Harvesting rice
Experience harvesting rice for actual sake.
(2) Sake making
At the sake brewery, you will experience the same work as the brewers. *Sake brewing experiences and options vary depending on the brewery.
2. Steamed rice
3. Let cool (cool the rice)
4. Paddle (stir the tank of sake)
5. Koji making (Koji making)
6. Sake tasting/tasting
7. Freshly squeezed sake arrives at a later date
You can choose a half-day plan or a 2-3 day plan.
List of participating sake breweries
Please check the contents and schedule of the experience from [View schedule] below.
Wakatakeya Sake Brewery (Kurume City, Fukuoka Prefecture)
● Katsuya Sake Brewery (Munakata City, Fukuoka Prefecture)
●Yano Sake Brewery (Kashima City, Saga Prefecture)
● Amabuki Sake Brewery (Miyoki District, Saga Prefecture)
●Totsuru Sake Brewery (Taku City, Saga Prefecture)
● Mori Sake Brewery (Hirado City, Nagasaki Prefecture)
Voices of Sake Brewery International Students
Request before application
● Things to prepare by yourself
On the day of the event, please come in clean and comfortable clothes.
We do not rent work clothes, so please bring your own.
●T-shirt for changing clothes ●Towel for wiping sweat ●Clothes that are easy to put on and take off, such as fleece or jersey for cold weather ●Clean indoor shoes (boots are recommended)
● Hat (a knitted hat is fine)
● Requests regarding the experience
- Please do not eat natto, natto-based dishes, mandarin oranges, yogurt, etc. from the day before to the day of the sake brewing experience.
- Do not use perfumes, cosmetics with strong fragrances, or hair styling products.
- Please participate with your nails cut short.
- Please remove manicure and gel nails before participating.
- During the sake brewing experience, please refrain from carrying items that may fall, such as accessories and mobile phones.
- Please follow the instructions of the employee during work, as it may cause an accident.
- Depending on the situation, you can sample sake. Please note that you cannot drink alcohol if you are driving a car yourself.
- The owner of the brewery wants people to know about the process of making sake, so they have specially allowed us to enter the brewery and experience making sake. Please join us so that you don't forget that feeling.
About measures to prevent new coronavirus infection
Request for temperature measurement
On the day, please be sure to measure the temperature before departure. If you have a fever of 37.5 degrees or higher, please cancel. You will be charged a cancellation fee based on our cancellation policy.
Thorough hand washing and mask wearing
Please wear a mask at all times during the experience. (Please cooperate with bringing a mask.)
● Cancellation policy
4 days or more ago: 0%
3 to 2 days before: 50%
1 day before: 100%
On the day: 100%
Cancellation without contact: 100%
In case of cancellation, please be sure to contact us. After contacting us, we will process the refund.